Telescopic fork units "Mediload" single deep
Sample picturesProduct data sheet download
Fast and dynamic:
The telescopic fork unit MEDILOAD SINGLE-DEEP is highly versatile and can be optimized according to the respective application purpose, like for single-deep storage or for rolls and coils.
- Cross sections heights as from 40 mm stepped in 5 mm
- High flexible construction
- Chain driven (no high follow-up costs in case of crashes)
- Oversized drive train for a minimal maintenance
- Customer-specific optimization for each project
In order to give customers more flexibility to choose from different configurations when ordering a MEDILOAD Telescopic Fork, while also reducing delivery times, AFB has created the Standard single deep D2 program type “Vario S”.
The delivery time is a maximum of 6 weeks from configuration or technical clarification and receipt of order.
This enables us to offer you maximum flexibility at competitive prices.
- Minimized construction effort
- Simple configuration from numerous possibilities
- Quick response to inquiries
- Reduced delivery time
- AFB quality at a fair price
Our Vario S comprises the MEDILOAD SINGLE DEEP telescopic fork units in 3 different payload classes, 6 different lengths and over 10 different motor positions.
So you can easily configure and order the telescopic fork unit suitable for your installation space. We consider a large selection of sensors and also your application in the low-temperature sector.
Design and position of the drive unit can be selected according to your installation space:
|VERSION 1||VERSION 2|
Modular position for motor/drive gearbox:
Naturally, we can assist you with the configuration of your individual AFB standard telescopic fork unit Vario S.